T.E.A.M. Solution™ Benefits
• Customized proposals – When you invest $500,000 or more
in the T.E.A.M. Solution, we will develop and maintain a custom
Investment Policy Statement for you. In this way, you can comply
with the Uniform Prudent Investor Act and minimize legal liability.
Management of fiduciary liability is an added benefit of having your
tax lawyer work along side your investment professional.
• Investment advice offered in conjunction with legal/tax advice – Our tax advisers can work along with your existing investment
professionals. Our goal is to complement your existing advisers by
providing tax law, investment analysis, and portfolio illustration
expertise that most investment managers do not have.
• Online presentations – We can use state-of-the-art software to
aggregate data from all of your portfolios in one highly-secure webbased
environment. In this way, you can have 24/7 access to your
historical and projected investment return data. You can elect to
receive investment statements online and/or in a hard-copy format.
• Training – We will train your existing investment advisers to
coordinate your existing investment management systems with ours.
Money managers, financial planners, stock brokers and other asset
management professionals appreciate how our legal and financial
systems complement theirs.
• Low-cost trading platform – We trade through Fidelity, Schwab,
and Fiserv. Using these established systems helps us minimize costs
and maximize benefits for you.
• Back office support – The three key managers of the T.E.A.M
Solution have more than 60 years of combined experience. Six bright,
friendly and qualified support staff assist these managers in giving you
the best service.
• Investment committee – Our investment committee is headed by
Tim Voorhees, JD, MBA. Tim has developed a variety of specialized
investment strategies during his 31 years as an investment professional.
Tim developed many of the T.E.A.M. Solution concepts while
working in a three-person partnership with Roger Ibbotson and Mike
Stolte during the early 1990s. Tim is supported by CPAs and other
investment professionals who have more than 10 years of investment
management expertise. Please email Tim@VisionFunders.com for
more information about members of our investment committee.